Saturday, April 9, 2011

group project


So, I wasn't in class last week and that was clearly a mistake. My prop is a dock? I'm not real sure what I was supposed to do. So i made segments that could be cloned and linked together. They are 8'x10' each. The awning is 7' high and possibly unnecessary. I was trying to give it an Asian feel. I tried to keep the poly count low. Each segment is around 5000 polygons. I'm assuming this isn't good since the bar was in the red. ??? But the less they have, the worse they start to look. The awning looked awesome when it was smoother. Oh well. I also made a helipad. I sketched out the description of the project I saw when I read it and just kind of went from there. I would have liked to do more but I need to know more about the project first. I also didn't put any texture to it because I figured that's what the materials bank is for?

sketch




dock?



helipad?


this one has a higher poly count but i like it more. boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment